Narayanganj College maintains strong discipline on rules and regulation. Students always show respect on our ethics and values. All the instructions and formalities are taken from the orders of the Governments of Bangladesh, ministry of education, and National University. Some other mentionable rules and regulations are as follows:
- Students must ensure 70% attendance on class.
- Students must confirm his/her punching in attendance device every day.
- Students must guarantee attendance on lab classes, presentation classes and special classes for selected students.
- Students must maintain dress code according to provided prospectus.
- Students must attend and obtain pass marks on 3 tutorials and semester exams, otherwise promotion to the next year will be postponed.
- Students must participate on co-curricular activities like cultural club, debating club, language club and sports.